project 3 - best color photos
cool colors I turned down the saturation of the red all the way so that it the purple would stand alone warm colors I made it so that the red/magenta in the photo was more accentuated and I turned down the saturation on the green so that the warm colors come out more than the cool colors in the background monochrome The picture itself was already monochrome but i added a vignette to focus more on the center and have the focal point be the peppers in the middle complementary colors I found a basket with both red and green peppers and took a picture where they met

Are you looking for Best DSLR camera or confuse which are top 10 DSLR cameras for Nice images? So Checkout the Being4u a Blogging platform where I shared a list of the best DSLR cameras, top 10 DSLR cameras full of specifications. so that will help you to which one is the best for you to capture your memorable images visit here https://being4u.com/best-dslr-cameras/
ReplyDelete